Services - Warehousing
Our network has the ability to offer extensive warehousing services, which include cross-dock operations, crating & packaging services, pick & pack services with EDI, etc.
The objective of our cross-dock services is to reduce inventory and transportation costs.
We are setup to receive merchandise from multiple inbound loads and consolidate the cargo into a single outbound shipment, which avoids the expense of inventory.
A few other benefits are:
- More efficient product turnover
- Faster delivery time to the final consignee
- Allocated freight cost per unit will be significantly reduced by consolidating your order into truckloads
CRATING & PACKAGING SERVICES
Artwork, sculptures, delicate machinery…you name it, we can crate it! Our crating and packaging facilities are strategically located across the U.S. and they are all fully equipped to handle and securely crate your merchandise.
We are prepared to provide our customers with:
- Export and domestic crating to protect against moisture, corrosion and movement during transit
- Blocking and bracing of cargo into all types of containers (standard 20’/40’/40’ HC, Open Tops and Flat Racks)