Services: Customs Brokerage
- Consumption Entry Services
- Export Customs Clearance (SED)
- Warehouse Entry & Withdrawal Services
- Drawback Services
- ACH Automated Clearinghouse
- Pre-clearance Services
- Passenger Clearance Services
- RLF (Remote Location Filer) and Aii (Automated Invoice Interface) Approved
- Quota & Visa Pre-Processing
- TIB (Temporary Importation Bonds)
- Carnet Clearances
- U.S. / Canada, U.S. / Mexico Border Services
- Bonded Warehouse Management
- Foreign Trade Zone Management
- Reconciliation Entry Services
- Fairs and Exposition Entry Services
- Classification and Compliance Services
Our parent company, CargoTrans, Inc. employs licensed Customs Brokers, which grants us the authority to directly submit Customs Entries on behalf of Importers. Our experienced entry specialists ensure that shipments are processed efficiently and timely with innovative and continuously improving techniques. Our dedicated professionals are focused on the customer and we provide specific care on every single shipment to make sure they are in compliance with all regulatory agency requirements.
Our technology and streamlined processes combined with a highly motivated staff minimizes the time involved in the release process. We have centralized control of our entries throughout the territories of the U.S. from our NY office because we have a National Permit.
We focus on our customers’ business and understand the critical aspects, risks and benefits of specific industries. We always develop new skills to be able to analyze and serve your global customs needs.
Below is a list of specialized Customs services CargoTrans provides: